libgdx spriter-runtime gwt crosscompiling issues

Hi everyone!

My main question: has anyone experience in crosscompiling the runtime to JS by GWT with gradle?

I have a class, SpriterScreen, which I pasted below. In the class I put more/less the content of one of trixt0r's testclasses,com.brashmonkey.spriter.tests.backend.LibGdxTest, for the libGdx runtime. I had refactor it to fit in a Screen.  When I want to crosscompile this class with GWT by the gradle-Task gradlew html:sperdev I get compiler errors. I copied them below the origination class.

package net.systemexklusive.site.app.screens;import com.badlogic.gdx.Gdx;import com.badlogic.gdx.Screen;import com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle;import com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.GL20;import com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.OrthographicCamera;import com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.Sprite;import com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.SpriteBatch;import com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShapeRenderer;import com.brashmonkey.spriter.Data;import com.brashmonkey.spriter.Drawer;import com.brashmonkey.spriter.Player;import com.brashmonkey.spriter.SCMLReader;import com.brashmonkey.spriter.libGdx.LibGdxDrawer;import com.brashmonkey.spriter.libGdx.LibGdxLoader;import net.systemexklusive.site.SysExApp;/* Error is in the show-method */public class SpriterScreen implements Screen {Player player;ShapeRenderer renderer;SpriteBatch batch;Drawer<Sprite> drawer;LibGdxLoader loader;OrthographicCamera cam;@Overridepublic void show() {cam = new OrthographicCamera();cam.zoom = 1f;renderer = new ShapeRenderer();batch = new SpriteBatch();FileHandle handle = Gdx.files.internal("monster/basic_002.scml");Data data = new SCMLReader(handle.read()).getData();loader = new LibGdxLoader(data);/* ---- The line below is responsible for the crosscompiler Error --- */loader.load(handle.file());drawer = new LibGdxDrawer(loader, batch, renderer);player = new Player(data.getEntity(0));}@Overridepublic void render(float delta) {}@Overridepublic void resize(int width, int height) {cam.setToOrtho(false, Gdx.graphics.getWidth(), Gdx.graphics.getHeight());cam.position.set(0, 0, 0f);cam.update();renderer.setProjectionMatrix(cam.combined);batch.setProjectionMatrix(cam.combined);}@Overridepublic void pause() {}@Overridepublic void resume() {}@Overridepublic void hide() {}@Overridepublic void dispose() {renderer.dispose();loader.dispose();}}

Here is a snippet of the console out triggered by  'gradlew html:superDev' 

17:25:28.124 [QUIET] [system.out] Compiling module net.systemexklusive.site.GdxDefinitionSuperdev17:25:30.789 [QUIET] [system.out]    Validating units:17:25:30.790 [QUIET] [system.out]       Ignored 2 units with compilation errors in first pass.Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see all errors.17:25:32.755 [QUIET] [system.out] D:\coding\libGdx\IdeaProjects\SysExSiteGame\html\.17:25:32.755 [QUIET] [system.out] ../android/assets17:25:32.758 [QUIET] [system.out] Copying resources from ../android/assets to war/17:25:32.759 [QUIET] [system.out] D:\coding\libGdx\IdeaProjects\SysExSiteGame\html\..\android\assets17:25:32.759 [QUIET] [system.out] D:\coding\libGdx\IdeaProjects\SysExSiteGame\html\assets17:25:33.149 [QUIET] [system.out]    [ERROR] Errors in 'file:/D:/coding/libGdx/IdeaProjects/SysExSiteGame/core/src/net/systemexklusive/site/app/screens/SpriterScreen.java'17:25:33.150 [QUIET] [system.out]       [ERROR] Line 56: The method file() is undefined for the type FileHandle17:25:33.155 [QUIET] [system.out]    Computing all possible rebind results for 'com.badlogic.gwtref.client.IReflectionCache'17:25:33.155 [QUIET] [system.out]       Rebinding com.badlogic.gwtref.client.IReflectionCache17:25:33.156 [QUIET] [system.out]          Invoking generator com.badlogic.gwtref.gen.ReflectionCacheGenerator17:25:33.157 [QUIET] [system.out]             com.badlogic.gwtref.client.IReflectionCache17:25:33.651 [QUIET] [system.out]   java.lang.Double17:25:33.652 [QUIET] [system.out]     double

Somehow it complains that the FileHandle has no file()-Method. But as I understand, the runtime and the libGdx-Type are about the java.io.File.

I put the runtime sources in the core-module and expanded the xxx.gwt.xml. 

Can anyone give me some hints? This would be great because I struggling with this build for quite a while now and I'd really like to see the anims on a browser!

Thank you

Replying to my own post. I was not clearly thinking yesterday.  The java.io.File was not causing the error but 

com.badlogic.gdx.backends.GWTFileHandle 

had in this extension of the FileHandle-class a not working implementation of the file()-Method.

/** Returns a java.io.File that represents this file handle. Note the returned file will only be usable for {@link FileType#Absolute} and {@link FileType#External} file handles. */public File file () {		throw new GdxRuntimeException("Not supported in GWT backend");	}

I guess that is ok because all resources are loaded from the war/assets folder. In my first post, the line which caused the error used the unsupported method above. The loader of trixt0r's runtime needs the File from the Gdx's FileHandle in oder to get to the parent-folder (in order to iterate on the spriter related data). The quick solution in my case is to use load-method with the String-param, suplied by the com.brashmonkey.spriter.Loader<R> class which has #load(String root). The libGdx-loader class extends from this. If I get this alltogether working and compiling to all targets i'll try to put a preconfigured project somewhere.