(Closed) Looking for a Spriter Animator to animate existing characters

DavidMaletz

Who am I?

I'm David - founder of Fancy Fish Games, and I'm currently working on the 2D RPG Stardander School for Witches. The game has a turn based battle system, and I'm looking to animate the enemies. We currently have a working alpha and a steam coming soon page if you want to see details of the project.

What am I looking for?

I'm looking for someone who knows Spriter to create animations of 7 enemies. Each enemy is already broken up into layers, and has an idle and attack pose. You can see an example enemy below:

612e81bf3578a.pngrazorbeak.pngbastionclaw.png

Mostly we're looking for an idle and move (enemies move forward every turn) animation for the enemies so they aren't still while staring at them deciding on what to do for your turn, but the attack pose is broken into layers as well if we have time/budget to animate those as well.

I will provide a PSD with the layers for each of the enemies (or I can export those as PNGs). Final delivery will be an .scml file.

How to apply

Send me a PM or e-mail (david.m@fancyfishgames.com) with your portfolio and rates.

• DavidMaletz changed the title to (Closed) Looking for a Spriter Animator to animate existing characters