Looking for 2D Spriter animator for tutoring/training (paid)

method72

I am new to Spriter and seeking someone that can tutor/train me to get up to seed asap. 

I am seeking someone that speaks clear English with no accent (UK/Australia accents are fine).  

I am looking for someone that can do zoom/screen-shares and work with me one on one, to get the basic workflow for 2D animations.  I have a large catalog of 3D sculpted monsters I created in Zbrush, which I can render out to flat images and cut into the pieces needed for import to Spriter. Many of these monsters are not BiPed entities.  Think, snails, beetles, spiders, bats, scorpions, ooze,, and other oddities, so you would need to be proficient in animating non standard and some non symmetrical creatures.   The end goal would be to export the images, to then be used in a 2D  game engine, most likely Godot, at this point.

If you are interested, please contact me, I would love to see a portfolio of some of your work, we can discuss a plan and payment further.

thanks!

- Sam