Report SpriterDotNet.Unity in Spriter Implementations Posted February 8, 2016 I did a quick test with 30 chars, non-moving, animating, it seemed to be alright, but i'd have to check on mobile to be sure. I noticed that in your main script "SpriterDotNetBehaviour.cs" you use Update. As per :http://blogs.unity3d.com/2015/12/23/1k-update-calls/ I did a few tests on how to remove/Improve "updating" everything. One solution i did was change it to a coroutine. I didn't really get a huge improvement,well kind of, its weird actually, i think the profiler just gave me inconsistent results as usual. I've seen coroutines offer massive performance gains before, but who knows. Let me know your thoughts.