About This File
Here is the free version of Spriter. It becomes Spriter Pro when you enter a Spriter Pro license serial number. Only Ubuntu 14 is officially supported. Be sure to test on your system before buying Spriter Pro!
What's New in Version R 10 See changelog
Additions and Enhancements
- Improved z-order handling when copy-pasting. Will attempt to find paste at the same z-order relative to the copied object(s), and fall back on the absolute z-order index if necessary
- Added right-click options to copy relative and absolute z-order to all frames for a selected object.
- Added notification on task bar when an export is complete on Mac and Windows
- Added a button to open the current project folder (on the right side of the main icon bar)
- Added 'paste difference to all frames'. Ctrl-U will take a snapshot of a single selected object. After taking a snapshot, make any desired changes, and then Ctrl-I will paste the difference to all frames. For example if you take a snapshot of a sprite, and then rotate it 10 degrees, and move it 5 pixels to the left. The difference paste will apply the 10 degree rotation and 5 pixel movement to the current sprite angle and position on all other frames
- Added Move or Die game mod export. Watch the forums/announcements for further details in the near future.
- Fixed a bug where right-click copy to all frames wasn't working
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the edit pivot point dialog wouldn't appear when double clicking an image in the file palette
- Fixed a bug where altering the pivot point of a non-character mapped image would incorrectly real time preview the pivot point change in the canvas
- Fixed a bug where padding changes could lag one change behind on the sprite sheet generation dialogue
- Fixed a bug where animation intervals were not loading
- Fixed a bug where saving a resized project as scon would save the old file sizes
- Fixed a bug where scon saves would always contain a <gline> tag, even if it there were no guidelines to save
- Fixed a bug where changes made after undoing a copy z-order to all frames action would cause it to appear as if all animation keyframes were deleted
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.