All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. Looking for new project Email ID:info.hephaestusent@gmail.com Skype ID: hephaestusent Feel free to contact us for your Art related queries. Thank you HEPHAESTUS ENTERTAINMENT 2D/3D Game & Animation service provider @ Indie price Contact Details: Email ID:info.hephaestusent@gmail.com Skype ID: hephaestusent Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HephaestusEntertainmentarts/ More Art: https://www.artstation.com/artist/hephaestus_entertainment
  5. Is there an example of using subentities with Spriter.NET? Thank you.
  6. Friends, I want to create a logo to promote my coffee business. It is very important for me that, in general, the site looks in a loft style, there are classic vintage letters and fonts. What do you think? What advise in terms of logo? I was advised to pay attention to the Gapsy Studio web design studio https://gapsystudio.com/ What can you say about these guys? Can collaborated?
  7. Spriter2Unity converts a Spriter file into native Unity format, SpriterDotNet for Unity keeps it Spriter format and therefore supports much more of the advanced features, but requires a higher learning curve.
  8. Hey @loodakrawa , Great job. Just one question, what would be the main differences with @Dengar´s implementation (https://github.com/Dharengo/Spriter2UnityDX) regarding Unity? EDIT: Btw the .NET Standard 2.0 is avaible in Unity now
  9. Earlier
  10. The last several people to report this had an unknown/forgotten image in one or more key-frames many thousands of pixels away from the central point of the canvas, which would completely blow up the memory and size limitations for a Gif or sprite-sheet export. Please make sure this is not the case. If you can't find anything like that, please zip up the entire project (the main folder with the scml file and the images it uses) and email it to mke@brashmonkey.com and I'll take a look.
  11. Complex functionality are being added, so this next build is taking a bit longer. Thanks for your patience.
  12. any update regarding spriter 2 release ??
  13. Looking for new project Email ID:info.hephaestusent@gmail.com Skype ID: hephaestusent Feel free to contact us for your Art related queries. Thank you HEPHAESTUS ENTERTAINMENT 2D/3D Game & Animation service provider @ Indie price Contact Details: Email ID:info.hephaestusent@gmail.com Skype ID: hephaestusent Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HephaestusEntertainmentarts/ More Art: https://www.artstation.com/artist/hephaestus_entertainment
  14. I have made a number of gifs on Spriter - but now when I try to export nothing is saved for image files - and it crashes every time I try to create a gif. As far as I know the settings are the same - I don't understand why - and I am getting pretty frustrated. I did try to upload a new version - not sure if that made this happen. Thanks for helping me.
  15. I take it you're using Spriter2Unity and not ASpriterDotNet for Unity? You should specify and post in that particular thread.
  16. hey there so i use the spriter tool to make 2D animations for unity, but i got trouble at one point.. if i import the animations, work with them for some days and i want to add some new animation which contains new sprites. so whenever i import this new animations to unity, it wont show the new added "fireball" or "boltshock" sprite when he starts doing the animation.. i imported the sprites also to unity, but it just dont work at all at this point... until now i was just completely deleting my character and adding a new character with its new animations, but after you have 10+ animations its a pain in the *** to reorder and transit all the animations to each other in the Unity Animator^^
  17. Hi, I've been using Spriter on and off for a couple years now and I've really started to pick up with it a few month ago. There are a few quality-of-life improvement I wish we could get, amongst which live switching images on a Sprite: As far as I know, the only quick way to change the image of a sprite is to click and hold the right mouse button, to display a visual horizontal list of the images attached to it (linked to the folder it's from or limited to the object's images), then move the mouse cursor to the image wanted and release the mouse button. The issue I have is that the horizontal list gets out of the screen since I usually have way more images in any given folder than the 15 or so items that can be displayed on my screen. The easiest solution I see would be to have keyboard shortcuts to circle through the folder images, backward or forward on a selected sprite object. Maybe this already exists but I could not find how to do it. Spriter is a great tool, simple and efficient, and it would make using it much smoother with this little change! Thanks, Tom.
  18. Looking for new project Email ID:info.hephaestusent@gmail.com Skype ID: hephaestusent Feel free to contact us for your Art related queries. Thank you HEPHAESTUS ENTERTAINMENT 2D/3D Game & Animation service provider @ Indie price Contact Details: Email ID:info.hephaestusent@gmail.com Skype ID: hephaestusent Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HephaestusEntertainmentarts/ More Art: https://www.artstation.com/artist/hephaestus_entertainment
  19. I wouldn't call that your fault,for all intents and purposes it's as though the OK button was invisible. I'm very glad I could help. Cheers.
  20. Yep my bad, I was not seeing the ok button due to the window being too tall, works like charm thank you
  21. I received your email with the video. I think the problem is the big window that appears for all of the export options is too tall for your screen, so you are not seeing the OK button at it's lower-right corner.. The save does not happen when you choose the image name and close the file dialogue.. you must then click on on the entire export spritesheeted project window or nothing will save. Shrink the height of the window and you'll be able to see the OK button that you need to click for the export to work. Please let me know if this resolves your issue.
  22. It will never be finished in Spriter Pro. We're working on Spriter 2 which will heavily feature deforming in its core feature set, and it will be a free upgrade for those who own Spriter Pro. We can't accurately estimate when Spriter 2 will reach version 1.0 though, so stay tuned for progress reports.
  23. Can you record your screen to show me the process and results? No one else has ever reported this issue so we need figure out why it sometimes works for you and sometimes not.
  24. I actually took this into account, made sure the rectangle was white(meaning it fits everything ). And I actually picked up spriter for how awesomely it handles character maps, it does exactly what I needed to do. Sadly it wont save( or at least some times it wont) save as seen in the tutorial. ( scon file + scml + png)
  25. Are you using the colored alternate versions of the heads and chests? When you go to export as spritesheeted project, you have to drag up the texture size until it does not have a red outline... you need to make sure it fits all the required images. If you do not need the character maps to change the color of the heads and chest, delete the character maps in Spriter and the then the folders with the alternate colored images. Then, when you go to export, drag up the size of the texture until all images fit and the border is no longer red. Then it should work. please let me know if this resolves your problem. cheers.
  26. Sent it good sir. So it saves, but it does so inconsistenly. I made a project from scratch vary basic art with only like 4 bones, no character maps or anything and I was happy to see that it saved. so I tried to redo it again just in case, selected a separate folder for saving the generated spritesheets and, It did not save(using that same simple project). So I thought, maybe it only saves on new fresh projects made from scratch. so I made another project from scratch, added some simple sprites, like arms, a leg and head, like 4 bones only. and it did not save.
  27. Thanks for the reply. That looks exactly like what I was thinking of. Is it still in development? Do you have any idea when it might be ready?
  28. Sorry, multiple spritesheets is not currently supported, but it's on our to-do list to see if we can add in the future... We can't promise how soon we'll be able to try to add the feature though.
  1. Load more activity