Spriter self draw blank animation issue Construct 2

Myristavia

Hello,

So I've been using spriter pro for a while now and I had no issues so far. I use it with Scirra's Construct 2.

The way I use the scml plugin is the Self Draw way, everything worked great so far, so I've added an scml instance, imported the spritesheet that I exported from Spriter and then impirted the scon file as well. The animation worked fine, but after a while I changed some aninations, exported new spritesheet and scon and I changed them in Construct, but I kept the original scml instance. So my problem is that the animation is blank now, but if I swap back the scon to the previous one it works fine again.

What are the most common reasons that might explain this? I exported several animations like this before and never had any issues.

I use Spriter on macos and run Construct 2 on a parallels vm, preview is sent from Windows running on parallels to Safari on macos, but it was never an issue before.

Thank you in advance.

Hello, @Myristavia - If the scon filename is different, make sure you have the updated filename in scml object properties.  Also make sure you don't have a starting entity or animation set that is no longer valid.  If both of those are the case already, if you don't mind, send me the working C2 file as well as the alternate scon and png files that break it. (lucid@brashmonkey.com)