Spriter export to other formats

bhindi1224

I am looking at buying Spriter Pro because a lot of the resources I see online include Spriter animations.  My question is whether or not you can export said animations into another format such as dragonbones or spine?  I am currently looking around for RPG Maker MV stuff and I see that it has a dragonbones plugin.  I'm wondering if I buy Spriter Pro and then buy resources with Spriter animations, can I then export those either into some plugin I'm not aware of for RPG Maker MV or another format that can be used with the dragonbones plugin?

I know you can export sprite sheets, but I'm not interested in that.  The low resolution of the sprite sheets would be a problem.

Edit:  As a followup question, if I purchase the pro version from here, do I also get a steam key?

The only converter I know of is Spriter 2 Unity, which during a simple import, actually converts Spriter projects into native Unity 2d animations... this has a few limitations but seems to work very well for Spriter projects which use the core Spriter features. Otherwise the only other option I know of is to use any of the open source Spriter API's for engines such as Unity, Construct 2, Game Maker Studio etc, ot export the animations as sequential images or spritesheets to use them as regular sprites.

https://brashmonkey.com/spriter-api/

Yes, if you purchase the non Steam version you can also get a Steam license for yourself to use the Steam version as well, but its non-transferable. You can't give the Steam version to someone else. 
When you buy the non-Steam version, email support@brashmonkey.com with the email title: "Steam key request" and provide proof of your purchase.

• 3 months later...
On 10/3/2017 at 12:29 AM, bhindi1224 said:

I am looking at buying Spriter Pro because a lot of the resources I see online include Spriter animations.  My question is whether or not you can export said animations into another format such as dragonbones or spine?  I am currently looking around for RPG Maker MV stuff and I see that it has a dragonbones plugin.  I'm wondering if I buy Spriter Pro and then buy resources with Spriter animations, can I then export those either into some plugin I'm not aware of for RPG Maker MV or another format that can be used with the dragonbones plugin?

I know you can export sprite sheets, but I'm not interested in that.  The low resolution of the sprite sheets would be a problem.

Edit:  As a followup question, if I purchase the pro version from here, do I also get a steam key?

Good news finally on the RPG Maker front: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/spriter-plugin.90340/