Art Pack Users Agreement 404 + question

https://brashmonkey.com/ArtPacks/ArtPackUsersAgreement.html

Returns a 404 (but then the search finds it)

Does the license agreement of the pack (or any art from the shop) allows conversion to a proprietary format ?

That would seem obvious but I remember reading something weeks ago about not being allowed to remove "some information" (I can't remember what it was, I don't seem to see it in the user agreement I find from the 404).

In the build-phase, nothing would remains from the scml file and the images would be cut and stored in an atlas (possibly after some color-space and time/frequency conversion)

Thanks for reporting the dead link. I'll look into that.

You can edit and use the content of the Art Packs (assuming you legally acquire them) for any and all of your game projects. You can not give, trade, sell or otherwise make available any amount of the content of the art packs to other people in a manner that would allow them to use the content to make their games.

It sounds like what you want to do is perfectly fine.

• 2 months later...
On 10/7/2017 at 7:49 AM, Mike at BrashMonkey said:

Thanks for reporting the dead link. I'll look into that.

You can edit and use the content of the Art Packs (assuming you legally acquire them) for any and all of your game projects. You can not give, trade, sell or otherwise make available any amount of the content of the art packs to other people in a manner that would allow them to use the content to make their games.

It sounds like what you want to do is perfectly fine.

I would like to ask  a simple question for the Art Packs License. if I want to make an HTML5 game using Art Packs , how can I assure that the  License is not violated as long as the resources must be downloaded to the browser? 

1 minute ago, goldenblade said:

I would like to ask  a simple question for the Art Packs License. if I want to make an HTML5 game using Art Packs , how can I assure that the  License is not violated as long as the resources must be downloaded to the browser? 

This is not a problem. There's always the risk of people sprite-ripping from any particular platform. That's not your responsibility.  So long as you don't advertise it as free art or instruct people how to extract the art.

1 minute ago, goldenblade said:

But in html5 platform the sprites are exposed as simple images as I have seen to https://cdn.rawgit.com/flyover/spriter.js/master/demo/index.html  Is it ok? Or The Art packs are bundled?  

Yes it's OK. I don't understand what you mean by "bundled" though.

2 minutes ago, goldenblade said:

Distributed as binary resource. as jars or dlls  

So, your question is about how a particular html5 Spriter runtime handles and distributes the Spriter animation data and images? I really have no idea, but like I said, you're not responsible if you release a game on any platform, no matter how easy it is for someone to take the art, so long as you don't advertise it as a way to get art, and don';t explain to people how to get the art.