slice png image

lahcen

i have one question also and sorry for ,my im very new with 2d just started .
i have one question for now that i cant find any documentation or any tuto and i dont even if its possible
the question is :
I have an image png image and there is a character inside that i want to animate with skeleton but i have to slice the hand arms legs body parts so is it possible to cut the body parts of this character on this image and then use this part to animate it
thank you very much

i have one question also and sorry for ,my im very new with 2d just started .

i have one question for now that i cant find any documentation or any tuto and i dont even if its possible

the question is :

I have an image png image and there is a character inside that i want to animate with skeleton but i have to slice the hand arms legs body parts so is it possible to cut the body parts of this character on this image and then use this part to animate it

thank you very much

dragon_PNG9921edit.png

It will take a lot of work.  Get ahold of a good graphics program that can handle layers (I personally recommend Krita from www.krita.org ) and start selecting and copying each body part to its own layer.

But once that first step is done, you need to draw in the missing parts of each body part that the other body parts cover in this original image.