cycle image sequence-lock layers and other newbie questions

JohnTDA

I'm relatively new to SpriterPro but I've hit an issue where I want to cycle a series of images continuously over the course of an animation. Specifically it's an 8 frame conveyor belt cycle that appears in the background of an introduction animation that's 15 seconds. Is there a way to easily cycle the images?

Also is there a way to lock and or hide tracks once you finished with aspects of the animation? eg at the moment once I put the conveyor belt cycles in I have keyframes on every frame. Is it possible to get around this?

Great work with Spriter, as a long term animator I really enjoyed the straight-forward workflow.

Spriter is designed for animating individual objects, effects or characters for games. It sounds like you're trying to animate an entire scene, which leads to such problems.

I'd highly recommend you animate each component (background with conveyor belts etc) as separate spriter objects, then merge them all together in your game engine or video after the fact.