New Tutorial for using action points in Spriter

• 4 months later...

Hi Mike. I have just created a new entity with several animations, but I cant create action points with the same name in the differents animations. For example: if I create an action point named "shootpoint" in the animation 001, and then I create in the animation 002 an action point named "shootpoint", it will be auto renamed to shootpoint_000. After this, in C2, I wll have to call every action point by a different name. Can you help me?

52 minutes ago, thegodo said:

Hi Mike. I have just created a new entity with several animations, but I cant create action points with the same name in the differents animations. For example: if I create an action point named "shootpoint" in the animation 001, and then I create in the animation 002 an action point named "shootpoint", it will be auto renamed to shootpoint_000. After this, in C2, I wll have to call every action point by a different name. Can you help me?

Try selecting the point in the canvas of the first animation, and then pasting it into the canvas in any of the other animations. Remember, you'll need to use control+shipt+v to paste it into all frames of the animation.