Import same assets of bigger size: Do all the work again?

Spr123

I want to use a vector program to create the parts of my sprite then export the parts as pngs and then import them to Spriter.

The resolutions of PCs and Smartphones get greater and greater, so it can be the size of the pngs are to small in the future.

If I make with my vector program a new export of the pngs in a bigger size can I then import them as a replacement of the old smaller pngs without destroying the animation (for example a walking person) I deployed with the smaller parts before?

Or have I do all the animation work again if replace pngs with larger pngs?

With Spriter Pro you can create a clone of your entire project scaled up or down to any size you want (including the images in the folder)... Do this first, then replace the enlarged images with your clean vector-created ones. HOWEVER, the images will need to be the exact same size and shape as the ones you're replacing, trimmed the exact same way. 

I'd recommend creating the large project clone, then use the enlarged images it produces as guides in your vector program to recreate clean vector versions... them export each image from the vector program with the exact scale and cropping as the guide image.