Animation Playback problem / possible bug?

Bunions

I am reporting this in help because I don't know if it is a bug in fact but it seems and feels like one. I sincereley hope not because I would rather not lose 8 hours of work.

I am making an animation for Don't Starve Together that is 30 keyframes set to play over 16000ms on a loop. I am using the Spriter version that comes as part of their modding tools. It is a fountain. here it is as a crude gif / wip / concept form (ignore the aliasing on the gif please it looks much better in game and Spriter): 

g30pt55.gif

So my issue is when I load the animation into my local mod to test it plays but each frame prior to the next remains on screen as a sort of artifact? I don't know how else to describe it, they wind up accumulating and layering and that's not at all the intended behavior. I wind up with a jumbled mess of water layered on top of each other in the fountain element and the basin.

I don't know if this is a bug or user error but I pray to god its user error. 

I can supply the animation via zip if needed, and I will happily answer questions. 

Please help!

Figured it out it was indeed user error I was working like a goon and someone kindly pointed it out:

unknown.png

I should be okay now.

Also I got taught to R click to change images from a folder ... which I had no idea I could do ... my workflow will now be muuuch faster / cleaner.