animation flip for asymmetrical characters?

ShogunStudios

So in the image I have posted, I have a teddy bear character with a sword in his left hand. what I want in game is for when the teddy bear is moving to the left you see the points reversed. example right now the body is set to overlap the left hand and the right hand overlaps the body. I want to essentially keep the exact set animation i have but reversed and with the hierarchy changed. The next iteration of this character design has a shield. And right now I don't know how to go about making the animation so that the character moves the same yet is defined within its left of right position.

So how do i reverse the animations, change the layer hierarchy for the entire setup,while ensuring the movement is the same

Untitled.png

There Might be a Better way, but I did this in C2 for Shoes and Hair using Character Maps. Basically the character would load as default facing right, and I had a checker check to see if it was Mirrored, if she was mirrored then It would append the CHar Map to be the one with the Hair on the other side. I did it for Missing shoes as well so if char was not Flipped and right shoe was off the checker would have that char map but when she was mirrored it would swap to the character map that displayed the left shoe off so that it looked like it should. Then of course it appends back to default when not mirrored. Like I said there may be a better way but this worked for me.