Poor export quality?

hydropulse17

I made a robot vector in illustrator and I was disappointed to see Sprite couldn't read .ai files, so I exported to Photoshop and I was shocked to see it couldn't read psds. The official tutorial videos said that the parts of the sprite needed to be on separate layers, so maybe I was doing something wrong? Anyways, I exported every layer to its own png, but the file size and quality was still excellent. While I was animating my robo to run and jump, I saw that the quality of the sprites were aliased. I figured it was just because high quality rendering wasn't necessary for animating, but when I imported the animations in into my project and programmed the animation, they appeared the same as they did in Spriter. Further examination of the files exported from Spriter proved that was where I was losing my quality. I played around with anti aliasing and ansiotropic filtering in my game but it didn't seem to work.  

I do not have pro but I intend to buy it on payday because this program is amazing. But I want to know if I am doing something wrong, arriving at the wrong conclusion, or what? Can I control the quality of the export? Is it a matter of pro vs free?

Attached is Spriter render on the left and original on the right.

Capture.JPG