Education discount?

Hurg

heya,

Looking to invest in either this or Spine2D for a classroom (26 computers). Spine's education pricing is a bit on the nose (considering it's only a one year licence) I'm hoping Spriter might feel that void nicely, however, I can't see anything listed on the purchase page and figured I might as well post the question on the forum.

Does Spriter offer educational packages?

Cheers

We offer an educational discount for any school or educator purchases 15 licenses or more at a time. You get 50 percent off of the retail price per license. The license never expires, and is for a seat (any single user at a time),meaning if you have 15 seats/pc's in your classroom, but 30 students, broken into two separate classes that take place at different times, you only need 15 licenses.

As I mentioned, the license never expires and all future builds with bug-fixes etc will be free. Spriter 2 will also be a free upgrade for all Spriter Pro licenses.

If you want a coupon code for this discount, please email me at mike@brashmonkey.com

cheers.