Publisher issue because of size of scon file

EternaL

One of the HTML5 publishers I offered a non-exclusive deal to got back to me with:

"I tried to test the game, but its not compatible with my android device. The last link didn't showed any characters,so I couldn't test it properly."

The game is compatible with my own device, but I have one of the latest Android smartphone models. I think I know what the problem is, because it's something I noticed myself when testing on a less powerful smartphone: I believe the problem is that the character scon file--likely for the 'characters' he's referring to--is a bit over 13 MB. This is outside of my control, because of the high rate at which animation key data builds up in total KB in scon files, not to mention hundreds of character maps for custom character creation.

Based on my own direct experiences, I assume that it is correct to say that some less powerful devices have issues working with any single file that exceeds a certain amount of uncompressed MBs? Such as 13 MB.

However, what is a good solution for this? Do I have no choice but to tell the publisher that, unfortunately, my app is only compatible with more recent Android devices? Besides computers/laptops, which are always powerful enough, but which will likely not be good enough to convince a paying publisher.

Thanks