Spriter to Construct 2 Sounds Loop Problem

Wicked

Yesterday I tried importing my first Spriter file into Construct 2. It was my first attempt at using sound files in Spriter also. Everything went great except one of the two sound files loops when it should only play once. I am a beginner with both Spriter and Construct 2. So I probably did something wrong, but I couldn't figure out what the problem is.

So I today I decided to give it another look. I decided to try using different sound files. So I deleted the two sound files. But the level the sound file causing problem was on stayed there. I noticed there were two very thin, vertical black lines in the frames of that level. I had played around with adding tags. Is that what those were? I was able to select those black lines and delete them. But the meta data and tags markers are still there and I can't delete this level.
Oi9D0K1.png

Is there a way to copy the animation to a new file?

There is always a metadata and tags line for each Spriter animation... and if you expand the timeline for any of the objects by clicking the little plus, you'll see similar for each object.

I'm not sure why your sound was looping, and likely cant figure it out unless you sip up and send me your Sprtier project (the folder with all images, the sound file(s) add the scml file. ( mike@brashmonkey.com )

You should not need to copy the animation to to a new Spriter file, and your file is not likely corrupted. if you send it my way I can remove any unwanted tags or meta data for you and explain how.

Oh I see. I thought that was a leftover layer, and I thought those we only on used layers. I just opened another file and I see what you mean. I am reworking the audio clips. I think one of them ran past the end of the timeline length. It's the one that was looping. If this doesn't work I will send the file to you.