Spriter.Exe Stopped by 98% everytime

xIceDreams

Hi, im new and have an problem, i did a little animation and everytime i try to export the animation the Spriter.exe is stopping when i have 98% or 99%

Do someone have an idea?

i5-6500 2,70GHz                                                                                                                          

16GB-DDR4 Ram

Windows 7

pp.PNG                                                                                                                                 

Art looks really nice! Your export settings are almost certainly the issue. Can you share your settings... 

1) Are you exporting as sequential  images, sprite-sheet or GIF?

2) How big are your images, and how big would each frame end up in pixels?

3) What FPS are you exporting to, and how many frames would result?

You're likely trying to export more frames than Spriter can handle, either in sheer number of frames or resulting image or GIF size. This will make Spriter run out of memory and crash.

I meant what are the image dimensions when I asked for size, not file-size. The pixel dimensions of the resulting frames combined with the sheer number of frames is almost certainly the cause of the crash. Try to figure out how big the resulting frames would be (again, pixel dimensions, not file-size) and consider trying to export at a lower frame rate. Classic movies are 24 fps, the average GIF is 15 FPS.

Is the animation made to fit the final screen resolution required? If its large and needs scaling down after the fact, consider creating a scaled clone of the Spriter project and use the reduced size clone for your export.

You could also export as sequential images then use another program to merge the images together into a video file.perhaps this program: http://fixounet.free.fr/avidemux/

If you'd like, you can zip up the entire Spriter project and send it to me (ideally via Dropbox hosting etc) and tell me which animation you need exported and I can see if I can get it to work.