Can't download plugin for Spriter, help!

MelVin

What warning are you getting exactly? What link are you using from what website?

Here is an alternate Dropbox link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61721248/scml.rar

But to get the file, I just downloaded it from the original link in these forums using Chrome with no warnings or issues at all. What anti-virus or anti-malware programs are you using?

Thanks.

-Mike at BrashMonkey

even that link does not work for me, I tried mozilla and firefox, niether is a go. IE does the same . then after I disreggard the warning my security software kicks in. this is the warning I just got from Google...

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from dl.dropboxusercontent.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

tried with Macafee, nortons and comodo, three local machines. could it be my ISP blocking dropbox?

No one else is reporting any trouble. It certainly seems like whatever combination of anti-malware systems you have going are creating an over-zealous false-positive issue for you.

Here is a new link hosted on our own server instead of drop-box: http://www.brashmonkeygames.com/spriter/Construct2/scml.rar

Does that work for you?

Thanks so much, it worked! sorry for all the hassle, I know my ISP is terrible, but I've never had issues accessing any site except Dropbox, been this way since I started with C2 but usually I can just ignore it, this wasn't happenning. Regardless you guys rock, thanks for the extra link!, much thanks!

yeah it's happened since I moved to my new house /new isp. About 2 years now. And it is NOT just your files. Don't want anyone ggetting the wrong idea or anything. it's EVERY link that is from Dropbox. Anyway I was always able to disregard the warnings until this time. I'll email my SS company and ISP, see if they will do anything,. thanks again!