Origin points off when using the new 'draw self' method in C2

EternaL

Has this been reported yet, or is there a fix for it?: When using the new 'draw self' method--which I love, because of its performance-increasing power in avoiding thousands of images in C2--the origin points for the images are very off, I believe all reset to their original upper-left positions. Such as either not properly saved in the scon despite using the correct sprite sheet options in Spriter, or not properly read by the scml plugin side in C2. Is there a fix for this now, or a way I can manually work around the issue myself now?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2016 at 9:26 AM, lucid said:

@EternaL - I responded in the Scirra thread as well, in case you miss one of them, but I tried importing your Spriteria project and played a couple of animations using performance mode, and they played back correctly.  Are you sure you exported with all the necessary options?

@lucid Sorry, I only just saw this today. Glad to have you back! I sent an e-mail to support@brashmonkey.com with a link to a fresh minimal 20mb capx with nothing but the scml in it, that I carefully put together with the proper settings, which demonstrates the issue when you hit Preview. The e-mail has the subject "EternaL help". Please let me know if it doesn't make it through the e-mail system, as it has Dropbox links in it. Thanks!