Free animations with Pro

JaspaWhiskey

Hi

I have downloaded the trial version of Spriter R9 and am now looking to purchase Pro tonight.

I noticed on the features page it says at the bottom there is over 260 animations included in the Pro version, I am just wondering if this is a separate download I receive after checkout or how do I get access to those animations after purchase?

Thanks in advance.

If you purchase Spriter Pro from our own online store, then yes, they are separate download links which you will find after clicking the "my purchases" tab at the top of the forum pages here, then clicking the "manage" button to the right of the Spriter Pro thumbnail representing your purchase of Spriter Pro. This is how you'll find your serial number and separate download links for each Essentials Art Pack.

Alternately, if you click the Marketplace tab at the top of the forums, you can find each Essentials Art Pack there, which will only allow you to download it once you own Spriter Pro.

If you buy Spriter Pro on Steam, then the Essentials Art Packs  will be found at <Steam Installation Directory>/SteamApps/common/Spriter/Art Packs/Essentials 

sorry I didn't see your post until now.. I'm not sure how that happened.

cheers.
-Mike at BrashMonkey

You're very welcome. I'd like to think this makes up for the occasional occurrences where someone posts a question and I somehow don't spot it for a couple of weeks before responding... but I'm guessing the people with the questions would not agree. ;) Very glad to help.

cheers, and thanks very much for supporting Spriter with your purchase!