Copy some frames to another animation

loudo

Hello,

It's been a long time since last time I used Spriter. So, I don't know if it's a bug or if I should use a specific method.

I have an animation A where I need to copy/paste at the beginning some frames of an another animation called B.

So first, I make the animation A longer, then I shift the frames to make some places at the beginning.

Then, I copy the frames I want from B and paste at time 0 in animation A. 

It should fill the beggining of A perfectly but it doesn't.

When I paste it creates the frames but with wrong images. Also, when I look into the scml, it doesn't create new timeline keys but just only mainline keys.

So is it a bug? Or is there a specific method to achieve this. Please let me know because I don't want to modify the scml manually in notepad++

Cheers;

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2016 at 0:58 PM, loudo said:

I found an atlernative method working better: copy past with CTRL SHIFT C frame by frame but it doesn't work with more than one frame. Is there a way to copy more than 1 frame ?

You're using the best method with control+shift+c from the canvas... The cool thing with this is you can copy from anywhere in the timeline and not just a specific keyframe.... basically turning any point of the source animation into a key frame in your new animation. Unfortunately there's no way to copy more than one frame at a time...other than cloning entire animations of course... sadly nothing in between.

None specifically, though it's certainly a feature I'd like added. We're trying to focus development time on Spriter 2, which is in very early development and will be a free upgrade for all Spriter Pro owners. It's not impossible it wont be added to Spriter Pro, but I can't make any promises.