I Have Spriter Pro on Steam, Can I Get It on Brashmoney's Site?

Garvinator

The title says most of it. I have Spriter Pro on Steam, because I got it in a Humble Bundle. I want the delta art pack, but it looks like I need to get it on the website. Is there a way for me to get Spriter on Brashmonkey.com? I can prove I have it on Steam in any way you see fit. Thanks! -Garvinator

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/13/2016 at 3:26 AM, chadcey said:

Along the same lines, I have Spriter Pro serial key from when I bought it before you moved to Steam. Can I get the Steam version? Or are these not interchangeable? Im just wondering if the Steam version will ever deviate from the non-Steam version.

They will always have the same exact features, but the Steam version requires you to have your Steam client open and logged into your account.

2 hours ago, paskal007r@gmail.com said:

Similar situation here, I got spriter pro on humble/steam, can I link my account here somehow?

No, the best we can do is give you a coupon code discounting the price you paid for the Steam version from the price of the non-Steam version. If you git it from a Humble bundle that would be a tiny amount which would be hard, if not impossible to compute.