Spriter Awesome Boss Contest! $1000 Grand Prize! Official Rules

lucid

1 hour ago, BrashAdmin said:

Right, Edit your post in the submission thread to replace the old video with the new one, and same for the playlist... remove your old video from the playlist and add your new one.

cheers
Mike at BrashMonkey

Hey Mike!

I don't think we're able to add videos to the contest playlist at this momment. maybe it's locked aswell ?

5 minutes ago, Ankit Dhillon said:

@Kent2D WOW, my eyeballs just bursted :(:P A little toooo awesome ! All done using bone and image transforms or did you use mesh deform too ? And the overall character design is total wow too!

Ow, thanks so much for the compliment Ankit! :>

Yah, just bones and image transform. I don't use mesh because I usually want the notion that I could implement it if I wanted to and as far as meshes are experimental, I'd have to cap it off if the character were to be part of a project. I'm glad you like it! :D

Thanks everyone who participated!   Very awesome stuff here.
The playlist has been forwarded to all of the judges, and so far one has responded.

We don't have a hard deadline on when the judges will all get in their responses - as you all know, the judges only found out about the contest very recently.

In order to speed up the verification process, and to be able to present the entries in a consistent way for any announcements and post-contest compilation videos, please send your zipped project folders (the entire project folder, including subfolders, images, and scml/scon files) to mail@brashmonkey.com, with the subject line "Boss Contest Project Files", and in the body of the email please let us let us know your forum username here and your YouTube account name.  

As a reminder, you retain all rights and ownership to your characters and animations, but by sending them to us you are giving us permission to use them to promote this contest, future contests, and use for contest related purposes, like announcing the winner, making a post-contest showcase of entries, etc.   For any winners of cash prizes, submitting your project files is mandatory for verification.  For everyone else, it's optional, but we'd appreciate it, and it's possible/likely we won't be able to include your animation in contest entry showcase videos, etc.     

On 9/2/2016 at 0:37 PM, lucid said:

Thanks everyone who participated!   Very awesome stuff here.
The playlist has been forwarded to all of the judges, and so far one has responded.

We don't have a hard deadline on when the judges will all get in their responses - as you all know, the judges only found out about the contest very recently.

In order to speed up the verification process, and to be able to present the entries in a consistent way for any announcements and post-contest compilation videos, please send your zipped project folders (the entire project folder, including subfolders, images, and scml/scon files) to mail@brashmonkey.com, with the subject line "Boss Contest Project Files", aray of the email please let us let us know your forum username here and your YouTube account name.  

As a reminder, you retain all rights and ownership to your characters and animations, but by sending them to us you are giving us permission to use them to promote this contest, future contests, and use for contest related purposes, like announcing the winner, making a post-contest showcase of entries, etc.   For any winners of cash prizes, submitting your project files is mandatory for verification.  For everyone else, it's optional, but we'd appreciate it, and it's possible/likely we won't be able to include your animation in contest entry showcase videos, etc.     

Damn!!! I missed the contest. Will there be another one next year?

• lucid unpinned this topic