Replacing Sprites and Drawing Question

I'm using one of the art packs to start playing around with animating and exporting PNG sequences, but the first thing I can't figure out (I just opened sprite and starting messing with it), is how to replace the sprite for a body part let say of the gray man demo character. Is there a quick way of doing so?

That also leads me to ask what is the best way to create art like his, where he looks almost like a vector but not quite. I have Photoshop CS 2015, I'm just wondering if anyone has done a video tutorial showing sprite creation prior to bringing the sprites into Spriter so I can see the process? Know the limitations, and also the specifics on saving properties etc,

Thanks!

Nate

Hi,

Sorry I missed the new questions until now.

It sounds like you've not set the default pivot points in your images you want to swap, this is why they are not in the right position when you swap them.

See Step 4 here:  https://brashmonkey.com/spriter_manual/getting started.htm

You can choose "Edit/copy Z-order to other frames" once you've fixed the z-order on your current frame.

cheers.
-Mike at BrashMonkey