Free Essentials Delta Missions Environment ??

The pack is now available.

Click "my purchases" near the top of the forums page, then the "manage" button near the Spriter Pro thumbnail. This will bring you to the product page which should now include a download link to the Essentials Art Pack.

Or you can find the Essentials Pack Directly in the Marketplace and as a Spriter Pro owner you should be able to download it directly.

Cheers
-Mike at BrashMonkey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ffman22 said:

the pro version of spriter 

So, when you click "my purchases" and then the "manage" button near the Spriter Pro thumbnail, it doesn't bring you to a page with yuour serial number and download links for all Essentials packs including the Delta Missions pack?

Also, if you find the Essentials pack in the marketplace, you should be able to download it as a Spriter pro owner.

EDIT: AH, I see the issue. You must have purchased Spriter Pro back in our old store system. The customer data is still not ported over yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.  You should have been sent an email by our old system though which would have given you the download link. I'll have it resend. keep an eye out for the email and let me know if it doesn't provide a working link for the Delta Essentials pack.

cheers.
-Mike at BrashMonkey

On 30/7/2016 at 4:34 AM, BrashAdmin said:

So, when you click "my purchases" and then the "manage" button near the Spriter Pro thumbnail, it doesn't bring you to a page with yuour serial number and download links for all Essentials packs including the Delta Missions pack?

Also, if you find the Essentials pack in the marketplace, you should be able to download it as a Spriter pro owner.

EDIT: AH, I see the issue. You must have purchased Spriter Pro back in our old store system. The customer data is still not ported over yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.  You should have been sent an email by our old system though which would have given you the download link. I'll have it resend. keep an eye out for the email and let me know if it doesn't provide a working link for the Delta Essentials pack.

cheers.
-Mike at BrashMonkey

thanks  for the quick help Mike =)

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, Wicked said:

I purchased the pro version on Steam. When I click my purchases up top it tells me I don't have any purchases.

Steam is a completely different company/marketplace system, and you retrieve the products you buy from Steam differently. 

You'll find the Essentials in the following directory: 
<Steam Installation Directory>/SteamApps/common/Spriter/Art Packs/Essentials 

• 1 month later...

EDIT: I verified it was the bigger file and removed the old one to avoid confusion. Cheers.

most likely go with the bigger one. I recently updated with improved cleaner images.. there should be some way of seeing which of the zip files is more recently created... i'll look into it and let you know, but it might not be today.

cheers.

• 3 months later...