Spriter R8 bug thread

lucid

On 15/08/2016 at 10:39 AM, BrashAdmin said:

Hi neilb,
I also use Spriter on a Windows 10 system and have never seen these issues. Are you perhaps using a specialty input device like wacom tablet or anything like that?

Thanks.
-Mike at BrashMonkey

Hello,

Same issue here. Sometime, I'm unable to move a sprite and I need to resart Spriter to make it work.
I use a Huion tablet. I don't know if it's part of the problem.

Another issue, when I resize a sprite with the mouse, if I press shift and keep it pressed, Spriter crashes.

Windows 10
Processeur    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 2401 MHz

These are basic features I use all the time in Windows 10 64 bit without issue.. I have a hunch its the Huion driver... unfortunately the only way to verify this is for you to temporarily disable or uninstall your Huion driver and then restart the computer and try Spriter.

Would you mind doing that?

thanks.
-Mike at BrashMonkey

I try to resize a project today. I've noticed 2 things :

1. it doesn't scale the PNG to the closest integer (it scale to the inferior integer instead).

2. it doesn't change the size of the image in the scml (the old width and height are still there). I don't think it is an issue for my game engine because I use the size of the image I load to place the images. But it may be an issue for game engine that uses the size in the scml (I mean: if the game engine use the pivot and the width and height of the scml but they don't match with the size of the PNG, there will be incorrect positionning).

• lucid unpinned and locked this topic