Animation keys

treelaunka

If there already is a way to do this, awesome please share, and if not; I would like this to be added in the future for work-flow purposes. 

Can your animation of bones and objects only show selected keys? I have a lot of overlapping keys because I cannot select certain objects only. 
I am mainly a 3d animator that works in maya, but... being able to do each component, and isolate that key would be great. 

As well, right clicking the time-line options for copying and pasting frames, and double-clicking the time-line to select all frames. I want to move all the frames sometimes. 
In Maya they have the DOP sheet. In flash they have click-drag-selection. I couldn't find either working in spriter. 

If these exist, awesome. If not, these would be great. There's a lot more i'd like to see in this program, but these are the most important to me right now for work. 
-Thanks

Hi treelaunka,

1) Be sure to use the 1 and 2 keys to go back and forth between key frames so you don't accidentally create new keys virtually on top of other keys.

2) If you right click at the left-side of the time-line area (the part that lists the objects) you can choose for Spriter to only show the keys for the currently selected objects.

this tutorial shows how you can expand the timeline upward to how the timelines for all objects.

Does this information help?

cheers.
-Mike at BrashMonkey