skin mode crash

Daniel Masangkay

I would like to help.. in my case Im under ubuntu desktop (linux). Im using opengl ON by default. The problem is Skin mode works flawlessly here. Sometimes the image dissapears but I open it again and it works.

Sorry, but for now my only suggestion is to save and re-open. May be BWWd has a better solution (he is very experienced with skin).

Its strange that I have almost zero problems with skin mode under linux, when it should be more problematic than windows (im using default ubuntu drivers gallium nv on an old nvidia gf 8600m).

7 hours ago, ruberboy said:

I would like to help.. in my case Im under ubuntu desktop (linux). Im using opengl ON by default. The problem is Skin mode works flawlessly here. Sometimes the image dissapears but I open it again and it works.

Sorry, but for now my only suggestion is to save and re-open. May be BWWd has a better solution (he is very experienced with skin).

Its strange that I have almost zero problems with skin mode under linux, when it should be more problematic than windows (im using default ubuntu drivers gallium nv on an old nvidia gf 8600m).

Ah, I wonder if it's just my computer or something

I have a windows 7, intel corei3-2310M 2.1ghz if that helps (I don't know much about computers)

and I'm using the latest version of Spriter pro

I tried saving and re-opening, but it still crashes

Thanks so much for trying to help me though =]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, bwwd said:

Send them message and they will send you activation code for spriter so you can download non steam version and just enter your activation code

already did that a few days ago through 'contact us', still no response. @lucid should I inquire to specific email address?

7 hours ago, lucid said:

@bwwd This crash might possibly be fixed for the upcoming version of Spriter.  The issue causing the crash was a bit odd, so I'll hold off on saying it's a definitive fix until after release after some people have had a chance to mess with it.

any targeted release date?

The email address would be mail@brashmonkey.com

The targeted release date is later today (for both Steam and non-Steam).  Building for all platforms takes a bit of time, but barring unforeseen catastrophic disaster, it will be out by tonight.