Not working

Marc Volkers

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
17 hours ago, Hugo said:

I had to deinstall all my other C++ redistributables (2008,2010,2015) and then reinstall the 2013 versions before i got it working. Happy now! :)

Glad you got it working. Thanks for the info, as it might help others who encounter the same issue.

cheers.
-Mike at BrashMonkey

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

hello after downloading spriter i got an error saying that i needed vcom120.dll ( with a message stating that re installing the software would repair it) i tried several times and it kept saying it will solve itself wich obviously did not, so i went to a page i downloaded the file, set it on the proper folder, then i got error (0x000007b), checked online i read that maybe i was trying to use the 32 or 64 bit version incorrectly, download the other version of vcom120.dll put it on the apropiate folder, still getting (0x000007b) i now seen this page but the link lucid have posted its oudated form my computer... can i get some help please?? never had such a struggle to install anything . thanks in advance

5 hours ago, Pebrot said:

hello after downloading spriter i got an error saying that i needed vcom120.dll ( with a message stating that re installing the software would repair it) i tried several times and it kept saying it will solve itself wich obviously did not, so i went to a page i downloaded the file, set it on the proper folder, then i got error (0x000007b), checked online i read that maybe i was trying to use the 32 or 64 bit version incorrectly, download the other version of vcom120.dll put it on the apropiate folder, still getting (0x000007b) i now seen this page but the link lucid have posted its oudated form my computer... can i get some help please?? never had such a struggle to install anything . thanks in advance

Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried the solutions for number one here yet?

1 hour ago, Mike at BrashMonkey said:

Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried the solutions for number one here yet?

yooo thanks alot , the 86x version worked for me!! i was kind of sad cause i seen one of your videos on youtube and thought it was really cool and i get a bit frustrated i couldnt event manage to open it lol, thx alot again!!!

49 minutes ago, Pebrot said:

yooo thanks alot , the 86x version worked for me!! i was kind of sad cause i seen one of your videos on youtube and thought it was really cool and i get a bit frustrated i couldnt event manage to open it lol, thx alot again!!!

You are very welcome. I'm happy I was able to help and sorry again for the inconvenience. 

Best of luck with all your endeavors and cheers. :)