Command Line Usage

CoU_spriter

I'm pretty new to playing with Spriter. I'm wondering if there's any way to perform any Spriter actions from the command line. Specifically I'm interested in exporting a spritesheet based on an existing .scml (or .scon) file.

The reason I'd like to do this is because I'd like to have a "wardrobe" feature for my game. For this feature, the player would be able to choose pieces of their outfit from (possibly) hundreds of choices. Then after they have put together their outfit I'd like to take those pieces and apply them to the animations/bones I've created using Spriter.

I imagine I would either edit the scml file directly or edit symlinks that point to the image files the player chose. Then I would want to run something like "spriter --export-spritesheet --fps 30" and it would spit out the needed image file.

Is there any way to do this currently? If not, is there any way for me to plug into Spriter to make this work?

Thanks