Strange artifacting with skins

thedicegoddess

I'm working on a sprite and when I opened it up yesterday I noticed some weird artifacting around the edges of the parts that being used as skins. I wasn't experiencing this before and I've tried restarting Spriter, toggling OpenGL off then on again (with restarts in between), restarting my computer and going in and touching up and resaving the parts. It is also occuring in png sprite sheet and gif exports. You can see it around the hair, skirt, on the legs and arms. 

articafting.jpgdfsg.gifdsfgs.png

I had this problem only once when i was working with images made by someone else, what software was used to create png bodyparts ? Im using gimp and never had this problem with transparency.I think your software is saving png alpha settings in some non conventional way.

I dont think it works like that, i loaded them into gimp and saved them but it did not solve the problem, you have to copy paste to new image and redo transparent areas , i dont know, i had this only once and didnt really bothered to spend time how to fix this, so maybe you will figure it out.