JS Error cannot read property of 'c2Object' of undefined

Exile03330

Hello,

I am having a problem updating the sprites for one of my tests. It seems that when I add a sprite to the animation I will get a JS error when I run the C2 project. After I got the error I removed the sprite from the animation and it would not error.

Spriter: Steam version R5

Plugin: The updated one from 1/23/16

C2: R221

LInk to capx and Spriter files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_14V9jZl-I2aldxc1RHdmw3Zzg/view?usp=sharing

The "edited" folders are the ones I made the changes to and that error.

Hmm, also when I load the edited Spriter files the trigger name shows up in the Z-order of the objects..I am not sure if this is expected. The TimerBody.png was showing before I saved.

Thanks for any help :)

Trigger.png

Error.png

@Exile03330 I had a chance to look at your files.  It appears that there was an issue where your event trigger ended up causing a file corruption issue.  This seems to be causing oddities within Spriter, and also the import issues in C2.  I fixed a bug like this for the upcoming version of Spriter which will release soon.   Please try adding the trigger again with the upcoming version and let me know if you run into the issue again.