Number Of Export Frames Can't Be Changed

HauntedPixel

I'm running the latest stable build of Spriter and for some reason I can no longer adjust the amount of frames exported when I do single images.  I used to be able to just adjust the frames on the export screen but now, no matter what I type, it seems stuck at 10 frames.  Am I missing some setting or is something wrong here?

Hey Mike, just one more thing that I noticed that seems to be connected to export.  It looks like that the 'trim to animation' box maybe isn't doing what it's supposed to either.  If I'm not mistaken, I thought 'trim to animation' made all of the images the same size as the largest image in the whole set.  If so, that's not happening anymore.  Just FYI.  Thanks.

@HauntedPixel It seems to be working for me (it could be that the fix for the other bug also fixed this).  Also, to clarify, Trim To Animation uses the smallest box that can fit all frames in that animation, and Trim to Entity uses the smallest box that can fit all animations in each entity, and Trim to All Entities uses the smallest box that can fit all animations in all entities.

11 hours ago, lucid said:

@HauntedPixel It seems to be working for me (it could be that the fix for the other bug also fixed this).  Also, to clarify, Trim To Animation uses the smallest box that can fit all frames in that animation, and Trim to Entity uses the smallest box that can fit all animations in each entity, and Trim to All Entities uses the smallest box that can fit all animations in all entities.

Ahhh, well then maybe I stand corrected.  Thank you, I'll look into it and see what I'm doing wrong.