Images missing in the artpacks

Victor

I bought the Deluxe Platformer Art Bundle and spriter informs me that some files are missing:

Adventure Platformer Pack:

AdventurePlatfortmerPack_FULL\Goblin_enemy\sword_1\sword_0.png
AdventurePlatfortmerPack_FULL\Goblin_enemy\sword_1\sword_0_blur_0.png
AdventurePlatfortmerPack_FULL\Goblin_enemy\sword_1\sword_thrust_blur_0.png
AdventurePlatfortmerPack_FULL\Goblin_enemy\axe_0\sword_0.png
AdventurePlatfortmerPack_FULL\Goblin_enemy\axe_0\sword_0_blur_0.png
AdventurePlatfortmerPack_FULL\Goblin_enemy\axe_0\sword_thrust_blur_0.png

So opening the Goblin Enemy don't work character maps Big Sword and Axe. There are similar folders at
AdventurePlatfortmerPack_FULL\PlatformerPack\sword_1
AdventurePlatfortmerPack_FULL\PlatformerPack\axe_0

I suppose that there are the same files, but I would like you confirm it.

Run and Gun Pack

RunNGunPlatformerPack\EnemyCharacter\head\p_head_front.png
RunNGunPlatformerPack\EnemyCharacter\arms\forearm_jump_0.png
RunNGunPlatformerPack\EnemyCharacter\arms\forearm_hit_0.png
RunNGunPlatformerPack\Female_Player\head\p_head_front.png
RunNGunPlatformerPack\Female_Player\arms\forearm_jump_0.png
RunNGunPlatformerPack\Female_Player\arms\forearm_hit_0.png
RunNGunPlatformerPack\Female_Player\smaller_head\p_head_front.png

RunNGunPlatformerPack\EnemyCharacter\smaller_head\p_head_front.png doesn't miss, but it is from the player character, not from the Enemy Character.

I can't find any animation that uses this images, so perhaps it's a bug with the scml files.

At last, there are a typo in the folders name inside Basic and Adventure zips that you could want to fix for other customers. There is 'Platformer' not 'Platfortmer'

Thanks guys.

Thanks for reporting this.  I'll fix the reports when I have a chance. But don't worry, there are not actually any missing images, the Spriter file just thinks those files are still needed and they are not being used by the animations.

As for the Goblin and other alternate "skins" for the player animations, it was intended that you make a copy of the entire play folder, them copy over those specific folders for each skin that contain the new character art. This was to keep the amount of file space at the lowest without confusing people with redundant/identical images.

Cheers.

-Mike at BrashMonkey

• 7 months later...

Hi, I hope it's not a forbidden thing to post in older threads like this, but it's relevant to the adventure art pack. I can't find the bat or other creatures listed as being in the pack.  I found the goblin, and the male and female adventurers, but no other creatures.  Where would they be please? I have spriter pro, and the packs that are for download with spriter pro.

Is it just one of those sprites not included with the essentials packs?

6 hours ago, Spacecookie said:

Hi, I hope it's not a forbidden thing to post in older threads like this, but it's relevant to the adventure art pack. I can't find the bat or other creatures listed as being in the pack.  I found the goblin, and the male and female adventurers, but no other creatures.  Where would they be please? I have spriter pro, and the packs that are for download with spriter pro.

Is it just one of those sprites not included with the essentials packs?

It sounds like you're looking in the free Essentials version of the art pack and not the full version of the Art Pack. Did you buy the full version? If so, from where?

1 minute ago, Spacecookie said:

Sorry, I see that it is just the essentials then.  It's the art packs without further purchase, that we get automatically with Spriter pro.  I bought spriter pro, directly from here :)

Right. That's the Essentials versions, which have less content, but are free with the purchase of Spriter Pro.

cheers.

• 11 months later...
3 hours ago, Hurricane said:

I've bought the adventure platformer pack a few days ago and when I look into it there are missing images (the same ones).

This is not a version I bought with Spriter Pro.

Don't worry, As I mentioned before.. those images aren't actually used by the pack, the [Spriter file just thinks they are needed, but they aren/t Just click ok and you should see everything is fine in the animations... nothing is missing.

I guess I forgot to fix the Spriter file in the pack so it would not report missing images.

thanks for the reminder.

-Mike at BrashMonkey