Make a Blender exporter for your SCML file format.

Stinky

Spriter is wondrful, I am enjoying every second of my new Pro verson.

I am an Avid Blender user. I have used it for my personal and professional projects for years now. Blender has lots of animation tools that would take BrashMonkey years to re-invent for their application. Blender hs been in development since the days of the Amiga, so it is not fair to compare the animation system to Spriters bone system.

I think If you guys made a propriatory exporter for Blender, for your fileformat, you would get a HUGE following.( I would be your first customer i would pay up to $30 today).

If you guys are not savy with Python, you can ask Cambo (MR. Cambell) on the Blender Artsits scripting help forums. He works at a really reasonable rate, and you guys would have the market cornered from blender users too.  There is currently no way to import the Sound files in sequence with the animation frames from blenders sequencer to Unity.

You can reach them at /server irc.freenode.net, and /join #blendercoders from any IRC client. Ton (the main blender guy) is almost always there with a fake name. I am sure they would love to talk, and share ideas with you. They are very nice people. They even help out non-programmers like me sometimes. You may even get invited to Amsterdam next time you are on vacation, they are neat people.

You guys would rock that entire blender/unity community. Not to mention you would bridge the gap between Blender and 2d engines like Construct 2.

Anyway, I love Spriter and love the directions it is going. I can make some really great stuff with it, with very little effort.

It would sure be great to be able to pipe things back and fourth from Blender.

TIA for reading this :) Sorry for my  poor english, i have not lived around here very long.