Get Frame in construct2

blackant

To my knowledge you would go my the number of the frame.  You'd have to count them in Spriter I think...likely starting from zero. There's no way to name key-frames in Spriter.

It sounds like you should be using "Triggers"

In the Spriter object in C2, you'd use the event "on event triggered" and type the name of the event trigger you created in Spriter.

Cheers

it's completly different the way the frame are computed in spriter are in milliseconds, right?

i made a test, and by chance i succesfully get my frame by dividing by 100 compared to spriter frame number

so a frame at 1000 in spriter looks to be in frame 10 in construct.

maybe just a luck on this spot ^^

What you are referring to in Spriter are not frames, they are fractions of a second for timing... specifically, thousandths of a second. 1000 is equal to one full second.  Spriter animations are not divided into frames, they are divided into actual units of time... Whatever platform is playing back the Spriter animation should play them back at the best/smoothest FPS it can handle, but the timing should remain the same... 500 in Spriter is 500 milliseconds, in other words, one half of one second.