Exporting to PNG / GIF failed

Gwenny

Hello

I've just bought Spriter Pro and, after hours of failures, i'm coming to you.

Each time I tryed to export my animation as a PNG/GIF file, I've got an error message like that :http://imageshack.com/a/img905/2511/yjhlfk.png

And i'm not able to save the project etiher.... So I've spent hours animating my character and the soft doesnt allow me to use it !!!!

Does anyone can help me ? Forgive my bad english, I'm french ^^

See U

Gwenny

Bienvenue Gwenny,

Sorry to hear you ran into this problem. The most common cause of a crash when exporting is either very large images being used, causing Spriter to run out of memory while trying to create the GIF, or the user using settings that try to create an impossibly large GIF.

Can you screen-grab the settings you're trying to export with?

Also, how large in pixel dimensions would each frame of the animation be?

Are you trying to export at an overly high FPS (frame-rate)? Dont forget, movies are traditionally 24 FPS, and 60 FPS is considered to be exceptionally smooth.

What do you mean Spriter wouldn't let you save your work?  Of course it can't let you save after a crash, but did Spriter not let you save at any point before the crash? Or, you actually do hours worth of work without ever saving? Do you also have the autosave feature turned off?

thanks.