My game doesn't run on Samsung, what can be the problem?

olkina

Hi,

May someone here is using the spriter animations in Construct 2 for mobile app? Is there specific problem or known issues in Spriter's animations in Samsung devices?

I'm developing a mobile game for kids. I test my game on Nexus 4, 5, and 9 devices, on HTC and on Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Note 3. On the Nexuses and n the HTC my game runs well, but on the Samsung devices my game stuck - I see the loader about 3 minutes and then I get the background of the first layout with clouds (not moving) and that's all. My spriter's object are created in the first layout.

I export my project to Cordova and then I compile it  with Phonegap or Crosswalk with the same result.

Construct 2 release 208 (64-bit)

Spriter release 4.1

Welcome olkina,

I'm not sure what the problem is. Are you sure its related to Spriter? Maybe your game is just using too much ram or graphics memory on those specific devices?

I suggest you try building your game without the Spriter object in it, and perhaps with a Spriter object made with images that are half the size and see if it runs then.

Hopefully this will help figure out the problem.

Cheers,
Mike at BrashMonkey