Computer Locking up when trying to Inherit.

MasterZenith

Hi MasterZenith,

Sorry to hear you've found some kind of stability issue. Thanks very much for reporting it.  Can you give me some more info, so we can try to figure out the cause ASAP?

1) What operating system are you using Spriter on?

2) Which build number of Spriter are you using?

3) Are you using the Steam or non-Steam version of Spriter?

4) What do you mean by "inherit any property?" Are you talking about the feature to toggle off or on the inheritance of angle or scale from parent bones? (I assume so, but just making sure)

5) How many bones are in the keyframe you are trying to manipulate in general?

Lastly, it might also help a great deal if you would send us your Spriter project (a zip of your entire Spriter project folder with all the images and the scml file.) so we can take a look directly and see if any kind of corruption occurred in the file itself. Of course we'd share it with no-one and delete it immediately after examining it. If you're willing to do this, please email it to mike@brashmonkey.com

Unfortunately, Edgar just left for 1.5 weeks to deal with family matters, and he's the one most likely to be able to find any problems directly in the scml file, but I'll do my best in the mean-time, and will bring this to his attention as soon as he's back.

thanks.