Managing a long animation?

robberguy189

For anything that large I would consider breaking it into logical segments of time (scenes)...By copying and pasting the entire frame of the end of each scene to create the beginning of the next scene...this way you can ensure they are always perfectly seamless... this would let you navigate through all the scenes easily and would allow easier editing of each specific scene without risk of damaging the other scenes.

I've never seen a GIF that was more than a few seconds. There might be programs out there that can merge several GIF's into one... the other, better option is to export as sequential frames in PNG, then find a program that can merge the sequential images into a better video format without the color/detail degradation that GIF suffers from.

cheers,
Mike at BrashMonkey

For anything that large I would consider breaking it into logical segments of time (scenes)...By copying and pasting the entire frame of the end of each scene to create the beginning of the next scene...this way you can ensure they are always perfectly seamless... this would let you navigate through all the scenes easily and would allow easier editing of each specific scene without risk of damaging the other scenes.

I've never seen a GIF that was more than a few seconds. There might be programs out there that can merge several GIF's into one... the other, better option is to export as sequential frames in PNG, then find a program that can merge the sequential images into a better video format without the color/detail degradation that GIF suffers from.

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey

And how do you export using the selected play speed?