Dark Dawn on Greenlit!

Dkiearth

We have put our game in Greelight! who ever want's can check it and vote it! thank you very much for your time!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=434291348

Here is a playable alpha demo in a game that am creating,

game design, art and animations are made by me :) in the final version there will be over 20 different weapons ,the demo has only 5,

any critique and feedback is more than welcome ,many things need fixing but anyway :)

the animations are not made entirely with Spriter but a really good amount of them are.

p.s. there a few animations that i used from the art packs, like the lighting and the blood splatters.

Demo1_zpsmpdloc9i.png

demo2_zpsf2fx4ril.png

Playable Demo

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5470697/Dark%20Demo%20INTRO/Dark%20Demo%20INTRO.html

Played the game twice

in terms of animations , the game holds itself , in terms of execution , the game feel slow as bwwd mentioned 

here is some pointers regarding the game:

-try giving main char and diffrent kind of monsters diffrent speeds , fast enemies and slow enemies provides room for the player to think between an enemy who is weak and fast and enemy who is slow and strong etc

-the levels : the levels seems to be move from point A to point B and only monsters chasing behind from left and right , try to add obsticles that will force the player to change his direction like a big hole in the ground or falling boulders or barracades etc there is many many many things you can do to make a player change his directions

-check points and increase difficulty in terms of damage recieved , monsters attack speeds , also remmber mini bosses are as important as bosses and easier to make

- you can make the player do other stuff than killing monsters , like collecting files , saving innocent people , destroying the road behind them etc

- I don't play games of similar styles, so make sure to get different feedbacks and plan accordingly ^^

aaaaaaaaand best of luck to you, looking forward for the finished product :)

hey
thanks for the feedback,and the bug really appreciate it.
about the enemies that's how we are planning to make them,about the obstacles its really a good idea, thanks :)

if you don't mind me asking , in unity , did you use Spriter2Unity to excute the animations or simple spriter sheets ^^? I don't know how effecient spriter2Unity compared to the generic spriter importer thats why i am asking

we used spirter2unity even through that we had few problems,mostly with the z- order of the animations, we kinda solved them most of them,

• 1 month later...