Spriter Art pack license

Tumira

Hi

I have Spriter Pro license.  I have few questions regarding the spriter art pack license

Can I for example create my own arts from inkscape or etc, replace all the images let say from greyguy examples folder and sold it as scml scon files in online stores? It will be based from the original animations but with my own images.

No, you may not, because you'd be selling our work as well, and undermining the value of our Art packs.  I'm pretty sure it mentions this clearly in the license agreement included with the art packs.

It is possible you could work out an agreement with us to sell our animations with your new art and split the revenue the sales generate.  Feel free to contact us at mail@brashmonkey,com to discuss the matter further.

Of course, any animations whos art AND movemet (scml or scon) you create from scratch you can sell and distribute however you'd like.

We do eventually plan on setting up a Spriter marketplace for Spriter community members to easily display and sell their custom Spriter animations...but can\t say how soon we'll be able to set that up.

Cheers,
Mike at BrashMonkey