Shaking spriter animations

MelVin

Hi,

Really need some help with this one. I'm noticing some consistent shaking of some of my spriter objects in Construct2, the video can explain better than I can...

I've zoomed in o the characters so it shows better on Youtube but you can down load it @ 60 fps here if you prefer...

http://www.filedropper.com/shakingspriteranimations

I'm not sure why this is happenning , and I've tried everything I can think of to solve the problem. All the characters are spriters but only some of them "shake" like they do in the video. Seems the worst when they Idle, and some characters are worse than others. DaKoo (green dragon on the left)is fine. The only difference between him and the others is the dragon was made in a much earlier version of spriter, but all have been exported with the same options and I have used the lastest version to export all of them. Including the dragon. C2 is also using the latest plugin.

Any Ideas why some are shaking and others are not??

System

AMD 8350

256 SSD

R9 290

12 Gb Ram 1600 @9 9 9 24

Gygabyte UD3 990FX MB

Hi Mike,

The problem has been solved. I had enabled pixel rounding in Construct2. I had ckecked everything again and again, but just missed it. Since I disabled it all spriter animations are working perfectly! Really it wasn'ty til I started to minimize the project to send to you I noticed it. Thanks for the help, it's much appreciated.