Difficulty with adding 2 sprites?

Dragon

Can anyone please explain to me how to add 2 sprites in construct 2? I am able to import 1 the player sprite in however when I add a second spriter object into it, the second one will not show up in the window. I have made sure everything is checked before saving and I have saved both scml, and scon files in the same directory. And this brings up my second question is .scon files used anymore? I was watching the youtube videos and they seem to use a older spriter and construct 2 versions.

In fact its the scon file that is actually used by the finished game. and the scml file is currently needed by Construct 2 itself (the editor) Eventually we hope to make the scml file not needed at all by C2.

Are you following all these steps carefully, including making sure the event sheet with the "on initialized" event generated automatically when you import I being used by the frame in question? 

http://brashmonkey.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3327-using-spriter-animations-in-construct-2/

If following this very carefully doesn't resolve your issue, you can email your capx and a zip of your entire Spriter project to mike@brashmonkey.com and I'll look into it further for you.

Cheers,
Mike at BrashMonkey

Ah I think I found the issue, so when you open a sprite from one of your pacts.. =I already had all the custom save settings enabled, however UNLESS I click "apply" again for that specific sprite and save it as scml,scon file it will not save it with those custom save options.

Hmmm. So, you're saying even though Spriter is already set to the proper saving configuration, it will not save a new file to that configuration unless you re-open the dialogue and click OK?

If this is the case, it sounds like a bug.  Can  you verify this? If this is the case I'll report it to Edgar.

Thanks,
Mike at BrashMonkey

Okay so I have try with Grey Man,Goblin and the Bat. I already have the configuration set up prior. When I open a sprite from one of your packs and I save as scml/scon file in the same folder it will not show up into construct 2. I have to manually click "Apply" in the configuration on the new files before I do "save as" otherwise it wont apply those settings, if that makes sense.