Differences between the essential and the full versions

Token

Hi! When I bought the Spriter PRO I also downloaded the essential versions of the 3 art packs.

I'm interested in the "Game Effects Animated art Pack". I want to buy it, but I don't know the difference between the essential version (the one we get for free) and the full version. Is there some thread when we can see the difference between essential and full?

Thank you very much!

• 1 year later...

I can't get to that page and am interested in the differences between the RPG Essential and purchased packages.

But I might also be interested in the other packages as well since no one ever seems to have fight animations in their RPG packs and I am not sure I want pixelated - so I might have to modify the other packs so I can get four-way movement and fighting.  Why is there so little 4-way sprites with fighting animations? Even the stuff to buy is almost all just walking. The platform/adventure/sidescroll has all the cool movements and pretty characters (or ugly - you know what I mean - cool looking cartoons).  Extremely annoying.

So.....base question on this note:  what is really in the RPG package - Essentials vs Purchased? 

And on your store page I would like to see for all packages:

1) List of included animations

2) List or count of styles - hair, torso, legs, leg coverings, etc.  (how many different hair, how many torso...I know this gets complicated because the hair and torso and legs etc are cut into multiple parts but I would like a count of each if possible.)

3) Add fight animations in the RPG package.

4) 4-way characters that aren't pixeled...like in your other packs. With fight, jump and idle animations.

5) Make everyone happy and include some fun animations in the packages - dancing, fishing, fight - cast/sword/shoot/bow, bowing, etc.....I think there would be a good market for additional animation. I haven't been working on this that long but I can't seem to find this kind of stuff anywhere and am coming to conclusion I will have to figure these all out myself.