Bel Ocean, video game project

jokderdeus

Hello everyone !

I am creating a video game with my brother. He is developping it and I am the artist. As he is doing it in HTML5, on construct 2, I looked for a cool software that would be convenient for these technics, and here I am !

Here you can have a look on how our characters gonna look in the game. I animate everything with spriter.

Feel free to have a look on our website (I'm sorry it's mainly in french but I will update it, the game itself will be in english) at http://www.bel-ocean.com

It will be a point and click kind of classical but with a little suprise in the gameplay =)

Thank you !

]

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone !

I am creating a video game with my brother. He is developping it and I am the artist. As he is doing it in HTML5, on construct 2, I looked for a cool software that would be convenient for these technics, and here I am !

Here you can have a look on how our characters gonna look in the game. I animate everything with spriter.

Feel free to have a look on our website (I'm sorry it's mainly in french but I will update it, the game itself will be in english) at http://www.bel-ocean.com

It will be a point and click kind of classical but with a little suprise in the gameplay =)

Thank you !

]

I saw on your blog you were talking about animation transitions. This won't look right for every 2 animations you're switching, but the C2 plugin lets you generate an in between blend when switching animations. You just have to choose the option in your Set Animation action, and choose how long you want the blend to take:

setanimationblend.PNG

• 2 months later...

Hello guys !

I have stopped working on the project for a while, but now I'm back in business !!!

Here you can see a new version of animation cycle I did. I have just realised that I could actually do it in step and I feel like the result is better. Also I have changed the lines in order to see less the cuts between different parts of the puppet.

Im going to release soon a simulation of in game with what is suppose to be "final graphics".

Your french is perfect mike hahaha =)

Are you living in France ???