Animator Available

bwwd

Recently finished big full game projects and looking forward to do more.
Some examples:
he_man_turnaround_by_bwwd-d79d1mt.gifhe_man_and_battlecat_by_bwwd-d6xo555.gif2d993f8c880777c7b7a5da66c4770dfb-d6fmlcfowl_by_bwwd-d7lff3i.gifmel_walking_by_bwwd-d88pela.gifskeletor_idle_animation_by_bwwd-d7jgqkr.054f8cd295788c2063a1b1fbc80df238-d6c2yu4west_walkcycle_by_bwwd-d8d2z2m.gif

6Vy8Rhx.png

Zle9pfK.png

I do animations, backgrounds, sometimes music... everything.
My work can also be seen on my deviantart http://bwwd.deviantart.com/gallery/ and in this thread:

http://brashmonkey.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3084-my-animated-sprites/
If You have any questions You can contact me through this forum or: 2blackbar @ gmail . com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not really unless it's a pitch for crowdfunding campaign that's gonna hit the right note for me and project wont end up forgotten after campaign, but even then if people arent willing to put money on the table for their own project then it means they arent confident enough with their own ideas, so its a bit discouraging for other people to join. :-)

• 1 month later...

Not really......

I was asking because I was working on a project for the game dont starve, and I'm looking for some help with a custom creature for my character I created. (I have a few that I am working on) I have been working since January, self teaching my self basic lua (which don't starve uses) and of course spriter.

So I was looking for help to speed things along, and see if I could find some help out there with the current animations, to make them look a bit better. If your willing to help send me a pm.

It's flapjack from the misadventures of flapjack. I'm trying to make animations for his nemesis, 8 armed willy. He's a giant octopus.

Making an idle was easy enough. And ATM I'm working on his attack and walk animations. But I could use the help.

I have a ton of work ahead of me.

So if your interested, shoot me a pm.

Bwwd with your skill you could try steam greenlight proyects. There are tons of videogames approved everyday and a lot of people looking for animators.

Even me will put my game when finished there, thats where the money is now. :D (appart from KS, of course).